Monday, May 18, 2009

OKAY.

I need to SHAPE.UP and be excited about graduating from COLLEGE. This is a huge milestone in my life and its DUMB that i've been so dang sad. Its fine for me to miss my friends but the great thing about them is that I will see them again. All throughout the summer and forever after that. We have fostered very strong relationships and we will be fine. BUT IM DONE WITH SCHOOL. OMG YAY!

I also need to be super excited for the next chapter in my life. I feel like the next chapter has the potential to be even better than the Miami years. Not only will I still have my friends that made the Miami years fabulous, there will be new, exciting elements to my life emerging. That really doesnt sound thaaaaaaaat bad =)

1 comment:

Kiley said...

that post made me smile so much :-)

i love youuuu.