Hello =)
I am officially moved in to my apartment in Newnan! My parents and I arrived packed to the brim on Thursday. We got all of my stuff in and they helped me decorate a little bit. I really, really like it. Its very pretty and feels like home already. I almost feel like I have too much room but I would rather that than feel cramped. I have been saving a lot of unpacking for when everyone is gone so that I have something to do...haha...that will begin tonight =)
Zach drove down on Friday and its been really fun to get to share this experience with him. I loved that I got to show one of my friends where I will be living and he took me up to GA Tech to show me where he will be. It was fun.
My parents left yesterday and Zach just packed up and left. Its weird because...I am not homesick like I was when I went to college. I feel very comfortable here but I really do miss my family and friends. I miss just the constant noise and being around people. Work starts tomorrow so I am POSITIVE that need will be fulfilled then and I will love coming home to my own place.
I am so excited to start working. I feel very proud of myself and very accomplished. I am so thankful that I have been blessed with this job and that I am going to begin supporting myself. I will be paying for my rent and utilities and groceries and everything and I am really proud that I will get to do that. It will be exciting for me.
Well, thats all for now...I'm off to make a frozen dinner in the oven...haha...havent had a chance to get a microwave yet =)
Pictures will come soon...after I get everying in order!
Less Is More
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment