Sunday, August 16, 2009

One Week Down.

Yay! One week down at work and so far, I really love it.

It was overwhelming and scary at first because there is just SO MUCH that I am responsible for. However, on Wednesday, I was kind of "unleashed" to start doing everything on my own which was a sigh of relief for me. I hate when people are just watching over my shoulder. I also knew that the only way I was going to learn all I needed to was to actually start doing everything on my own. So, yay for that.

So far, I have loved going to work everyday. My body still isnt used to getting up so early and to being gone for 9 hours but once I am there, I really enjoy it. Its just so cute...everyone meets in the kitchen in the morning to catch up and to grab a cup of coffee. Around 10 an email will go out asking if anyone wants to join the sender for lunch. At noon, some will go out and the rest meet in the kitchen to sit at the big table to eat lunch together. Super cute.

I feel like I had instant friends which is nice but so far, they arent the type of friend who you like...do everything with. I think that is more of a college thing anyway. However, I did go out to dinner and to a movie with 3 other girls from work on Friday night. I was really glad that I got to do that. It was fun. I have been spending far too much money, though. I feel like at this stage in the game, I shouldnt turn down an offer to go out to lunch or to go to a movie. I have decided that this week I won't go out to lunch at all. I got paid on Thursday but I have to use that check to budget my whole month because they paid me like I had been there the whole pay period. They have to subtract 10 days worth of pay from my next paycheck. aka...the next pay check wont get me far.

I'm sorry that I still havent posted pictures of my apartment. I promise that I will soon...its just still so blank and bare. I want to wait to show it to you til it is cute and fun =)

I also already got my first electric bill. They charged me for 6 days worth of service. I feel like thats dumb.

No comments: