I am just so proud of my friends. SO proud of each and every one of them.
I started to think yesterday about how different each of our lives have become, but one thing we all have in common is that whatever we are doing, it is new and different. Sometimes I feel alone in that my life has completely turned upside down in the past 3 months, but then I remember that I have an incredible support system that is going through the exact same thing. Some of us are dealing with moving away from home and all of the difficult things that come along with that, most of us are learning and struggling with the differences between undergrad and graduate school, some are learning new jobs and the ins and outs of the work place, some are loving it, some are hating it, and almost all are dealing with loneliness and longing for things familiar. I have always felt that I was friends with very accomplished people, but this brings me a whole new level of pride. We have all moved away from college with a renewed sense of who we are, whether we are aware of it or not. We all had a goal for after graduation and we have ALL met it. It takes very strong people with a whole lot of ambition to do what we have done. It just makes my heart so happy that all of them are doing well and are standing on their own.
yay friends =)
Less Is More
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment