One reason that I really do love this blog is because I love to be able to see what was going on in life years ago.
Example:
2 years ago last Wednesday, I wrote about the Miami Blackout. 2 YEARS AGO. How does this haaapppeeennnn?! Feels like yesterday. really.
I am all moved in to Midtown and I LOVE it. Ryan was here all of last weekend to help me. It was awful. Really...moving just sucks. I could not have done it without Ryan and I was so thankful to have him here. It was a looooooong and grueling process, but we got all my stuff in and I am happy to report that it is almost all unpacked.
I bought a bookcase today so that I have a place to put...books...and such. It was an ordeal putting it together. The last step requires me to screw it to the wall (which is much needed...its a bit unsteady). Not as easy as it sounds. We must have extra strong walls or something because I could NOT get that screw in to the wall. I enlisted Monicas help due to the few inches that she has on me, and we had just as much trouble. Solution: screw right through the back of the bookcase into the wall rather than use the fancy contraption that was enclosed with the setup. haha...it was hilarious but we got that power drill out and ended up just used a regular screwdriver. GO us! Girl power. That thing is stuck to the wall and better never come off.
I just love having roommates again =)
Will post pictures soon =) I know that I said that about my old place, too, but I think I'll really come through this time.
I am SICK of 95 degree weather. Fall needs to hurry its little self to Atlanta.
Less Is More
6 years ago

1 comment:
Yay for moving! I'm so glad you are enjoying Atlanta. I love having you here in Georgia with us! I promise the weather will cool down :)
Post a Comment