Friday, June 19, 2009

hmm.

Can we go back to college, please?

I already miss the lifestyle a whole lot. I was looking at peoples pictures on facebook and I just realized how different my life already is and how carefree college life truly was. I miss living with and being around my best friends all the time. I miss being on my own. I miss being able to ride a bus up to brickstreet or being able to walk to my friends houses/apts. I miss 90s night and Phi Mu drama. I miss sleeping in and waking up to Kiley in the kitchen =( boo.

This is incredibly depressing. haha. I mean, I really am excited for what is to come but I am just beginning to realize that I really am not going back to Miami come August. sad.

1 comment:

Kiley said...

you would secretly love me waking you up :-)

but i'm gonna miss it tooooooo!