My graduation party was perfect. It was so fun to have all of my closest friends and family there and the scenery was BEAUTIFUL. The weather cooperated and it was just so much fun.
A few pictures:
This past weekend I went to Cincinnati for a Reds game and to just hang out with the gang. I think it is so weird, interesting, and such a blessing how at home I feel when I am around them. I know I talk about them ALL the time but I am just so intrigued by our relationships. I realized that I think I love them all so much because when I am around any or all of them, I always feel so loved. Its such a cool experience.
Things on the job front are pretty exciting right now. I am in the midst of applying for a position with Phi Mu. My hope is that it is looking very promising, but I really dont know what is going to happen. I will hear by the end of this week whether or not they want me to come for an in-person interview. I really hope things with this work out because I will be so sad if I have to go back to square one. Finding a job is so frustrating and difficult. I guess thats just part of the process but its discouraging sometimes. I really feel like im being called to do something like this Phi Mu opportunity...think about all of the people that I will be in contact with and that I can influence every day. pretty cool.
My mom and I went to a new church yesterday. I really liked it a lot and I think she did too. Everyone was just so nice and welcoming...I dont think I've ever felt more welcomed at a church. It was very refreshing. There were all different age groups of people and they have a TON of different ministries which I love.
I think I am going to start babysitting for a guy that my dad used to work for...yay for a little bit of money!

No comments:
Post a Comment