*Wednesday, June 24, 2009*
3:55pm-4:55pm – candidates arrive into the Atlanta Airport
6:30pm – dinner at La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
*Thursday, June 25, 2009*
8:45am-9:15am – pick up candidates from the Dolce hotel (please take advantage of the continental breakfast that is included with your stay; also, please make sure you bring your luggage with you as well!)
9:15am-10:15am – “Meet and Greet” in the Headquarters’ Museum and tour of the National Headquarters
10:15am-10:30am – Formal Introductions
break
10:45am-12:15pm – Individual Presentations (As explained in the previous e-mail)
12:15pm-1:15pm – Lunch at National Headquarters provided by Honey Baked Ham (see menu attached)
1:15pm-1:45pm – opportunity to shop at the Carnation Collection
1:45pm – Group Activity
4pm – Leave for Atlanta Airport
I feel prepared and think that things will go smoothly. I just think its going to be really fun, regardless of if I actually get the job or not. yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment