I'm in a bit of a funk lately, I think. I feel like things have been going better as far as my adjustment goes, but I'm just getting tired of being home most weekend nights...many of them by myself. Now, last night, I did get out with some wonderful work friends and had a great time, but tonight I'm just...hanging out. Its just SO not me so its weird and leaves me feeling blah.
I think the funk started when I got into one of my "OMG i miss college" moods earlier this week. Thats always a disaster...haha. I should just try to stay as far away from those as possible! I just miss having a group of friends that I could do everything with...no plans needed to be made. While I've made a few good friends, its still just not the same. I hope that it gets closer though. Plus, its like...if those couple of friends are unavailable, I don't have any back-ups. Then what do I do!? haha...
Work was good this week...MUCH busier but that made it go by MUCH faster than it has been recently.
My parents are going to be here again at the end of this week/for next weekend (YAY!). It should be great! ONE month until Tim and Kiley visit and just a little bit over one month until Britney comes =) =) I CANNOT WAIT.
I had DVR installed this morning...I've been playing around with it tonight and I think it will become a very worthwhile investment. It will be nice to record shows that I can't stay awake for (aka...anything starting at or before 10pm on weekdays...haha).
I'm thinking about trying out a new church tomorrow...more to come on that soon.
Less Is More
6 years ago

1 comment:
yay DVR! i'm with you on the 10:00 thing haha. and YAYAY coming to visit soon!!!
Post a Comment