Monday, April 5, 2010

I just cant get over how bad I am at blogging...

JUST got back from a quick weekend at home!

It sure was great to see my family but this trip home was different that the past ones. Home just seemed...stressed. Family drama, sick people...it just wasnt all happy like my trips normally are. This is not to say that I didnt have a simply wonderful time, though. There is always something comforting about home, Columbus, Ohio, etc...even if it is a bit stressed. All of that presented itself in a sort of blessing to me, actually. It made it easier to leave and to come back to the ATL. Although that may sound sad, to me, its actually very happy because its something that I STRUGGLE with every time I leave home. Realizing that I am happy with the life I have here makes it easier for me to continue to develop this as my new home! It complicates, however, the plans I've been thinking about for the future (back to school...Ohio State?). Go figure.

But anyways...going WAY back...I had many-a-visitor in March =) Tim, Kiley, and Monica came followed by a visit from Britney! It was just wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I feel blessed to have friends that are the BEST, no matter the setting. The end.

I have officially registered my car in Georgia. It officially has a Georgia license plate (LAAAAMEEEEEE). I don't have my drivers license yet (shh) because of course you can't do those things at the same time/place, so I am going to need to take some time off next week to get that squared away. I also switched my car insurance over to Georgia after MUCH debate about whether or not that needed to happen. I also lumped in some renters insurance because I started to get worried about not having it. For some reason, my apt complex doesn't require it. I know that most do.

Back to work tomorrow...for a few days...I found out on my way home today that I'm getting right back on a plane on Thursday (possibly Friday) to go to Virginia for a chapter visit. Woo! Excited to do a bit of traveling...I love getting to visit chapters.

PS its hot here. Like, the kind of hot that reminds me of vacation...I guess thats not all bad, right?

1 comment:

Kiley said...

you need to chapter visit unccccccccc!