Tuesday, August 19, 2008

At Kileys request...

It is 6:54 am. aka...entirely too early for a summer morning. I am babysitting for the last time today! yay slash reality sets in soon. I babysit 2 boys and their mom called me twice last night. The first time was to ask me if I would take the boys to the pool (um...absolutely, you can pay me to sit at the pool) and the second to see if I would mind watching a third little boy for the afternoon. No problem.

The past week has been crazy busy. Its only been a week and a half since I stopped working and it feels like at least a month. I have been running around doing a million things. Yesterday, I took a whole basket full of clothes and things to Platos Closet...they gave me $4.50 for 2 items and gave the rest back to me. haha...oh well. Its $4.50 I didnt have before, I guess. They used to take the items that they didnt want and donate them but apparently they dont have enough room to do that anymore so im currently stuck with a whole basket of clothes and ugly belts that I dont want cluttering my room anymore. I would like to take them to Big Walnut Friends Who Share, which is a free store that I worked with this summer, but it is kinda far away and I only have today to get everything accomplished because...

OXFORD.IS.TOMORROW.

omg. I am so excited. I still have mixed emotions because the uncertainty makes me full-blown nervous but things are shaping up and I really do believe that it will all be alright. I wish that I could always trust that God knows what He's doing. Here i've been stressing about two things all summer (the boy and the apartment...) and Ive really started to feel better about both of them recently. There was no need for me to worry about it...STORY OF MY LIFE!

I ordered a new phone a few days ago and i am so pumped about it. I had it delivered to Oxford in case something with the shipping of it went wrong, so hopefully it gets there by tomorrow =)

Amanda went back to school yesterday. We had lunch beforehand...it is just so interesting to me how much our friendship has changed but yet is remarkably the same. We have both changed as people, which is why the friendship seems a little different (in a good way) from the inside, but from the outside im pretty sure it looks identical to highschool and I really appreciate that. There aren't many things that grow in that way. It was still sad to say goodbye, even the fourth time, but at the same time its okay because I know that things will remain the same in the long run.

I think I have a million more things to write about but I also have to get in the shower.
This will have to wait.

"it's a smile, its a kiss, its a sip of wine, its summertime" Kenny Chesney

No comments: