One week from today, I will be done with my job!!! YAY!
I will also no longer be an AmeriCorps member...and i always thought that was pretty cool...haha =)
Tomorrow is the day...moving apartments in Oxford. I just cannot believe it. I remember thinking "Oh, Aug. 2 is so far away!" faaaaalse...its here. I am super excited though! I am taking Ryan down with me to help me get all my stuff out. I have a lot of stuff there because I was planning on being there a lot this summer. That obviously was not the case.
I'm going to see Zach for the first time tomorrow. I'm really actually pretty nervous about it. I guess I just don't really know what to expect, but...its gotta happen some time, right?
A lot of people in my world have been getting some bad news lately. Three of my friends are going through really hard things with family members right now and it makes me so sad. It just seems that when it rains, it pours. I hate having to question things. Why is this happening? How are these things part of Gods plan? Why does that plan have to include so much pain? I hope that everything will be okay for everyone, and I do believe that things happen for a reason but suffering is hard to find reason for.
"I couldve missed the pain, but I'd of had to miss the dance" Garth Brooks
Less Is More
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment